Exfoliation is a quick and easy way to give skin that longed-for glow.
The process — which involves removing dead skin cells — can reduce dullness and even improve skin tone and conditions like acne.
In a nutshell, the number of times you exfoliate each week depends on your skin type and what you’re trying to achieve.
The skin scrubber utilizes ultrasound technology to gently exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells and impurities. Ultrasonic waves help loosen and remove oil, dirt and cellular debris from pores in order to achieve a noticeably radiant, healthy glow. This treatment is non-abrasive, and it can easily achieve a healthy complexion without the redness, swelling, and irritation, which are often associated with microdermabrasion treatments.
- Deeply cleanses pores of excess oil and impurities
- Exfoliates cellular debris
- Extracts imperfections
- Accelerates the absorption of skincare products
- An all natural and safe treatment for skin care
How to use:
- The skin scrubber is held at an angle and ultrasonic vibrations are applied to the skin to unclog pores, gently exfoliate dead skin cells and debris & get rid of pesky blackheads.
- The skin scrubber is then flipped over so the metal tip is flat to the skin in order to begin sonophoresis. Sonophoresis is a process that exponentially increases the absorption of topical serums into the epidermis and dermis of the skin. Sonophoresis occurs because ultrasound waves stimulate micro-vibrations within the skin epidermis and increase the overall kinetics energy of molecules making up topical agents.